Do you like Resident Evil? Read this! =DSo, I'm going to take some time to tell you about a wondeful forum I've been a member at for almost 4 years now, called Project Moirae. It's a Resident Evil roleplaying forum, where we basically rewrite the REhistory to create a unique and interesting story. The main-roleplay has, sadly nough, been put on pause for the moment, since we're in need of new members. If you like roleplaying, or if you've never tried before but want to - and are a fan of the Resident Evil-series, you're more than welcome to join our little group ^^Do you like Resident Evil? Read this! =D by Mlie-Redfield
Those of us who are still somewhat active on Project Moirae are roleplaying the following characters: Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Carlos Oliviera, Chris Redfield, Barry Burton and HUNK. Pretty much means that there are a LOT of available characters if you're interested in checking it out
List of available characters (may not be 100% complete)
This is a group run by ~
Thanks so much for creating the avatar ~
Started on June 28th 2012.
Made for sharing Resident Evil art work of all kinds. If you're a fan then join us! We would appreciate some members who would regularly contribute to our folders and follow the rules properly which are listed below. We ask that all members follow these simple rules and comply with our decisions.
(Note- If you would like to make a donation even as small as 1 point, please donate to )
- Be polite to all members and admins. Rude deviants will not be tolerated and may result in ban.
- Submit work to correct folders.
* Everything you submit must be related to Resident Evil.
* Photos, Xnalara and drawings are welcome in all character folders.
* Yaoi/Yuri is aloud in pairings folder. (Submit to group folder if more than two characters are present)
* Only Resident Evil models are aloud in the Xnalara models folder.
* Do not submit stolen work.
* Animations, icons and avatars are to be added to the others folder.
* If you feel like you don't know where to put your work. Leave it in the Featured folder. (don't do so because you're feeling lazy.)